Extra Special Events for the Week Coming
(Happy Earth Day Everyone!)
Thursday, April 21 5pm Wawayanda Six
Wawayanda Town Court, Ridgebury Hill Road
– wear red and/or orange to show support, bring picket signs
Friday, April 22 5 – 6pm Special Earth Day Picket at CPV site – bring picket signs.
We will be doing a public video and need a strong turn out.
7pm Bonfire Get Together for Earth Day (weather permitting)
in New Hampton, NY
– serving vegan gluten free stew, bring your own drink and/snacks Please RSVP! We want to get an approx. number.
Saturday, April 23 10 – 12pm Picketing at CPV site
12- 2:30? Caravan Procession to location in Middletown.
Please RSVP! We want to get an approx. number.
- Picnic – bring a bagged lunch
- Speak Out – all are welcome to prepare something for a “mic check”
- “Just Married – Street Theater Caravan Wedding” – (CPV is getting married to our local politicians). We need plenty of people to OBJECT to this wedding. Please bring a friend.
- Professional Drummers Leading Drum Circle – bring a drum or two or a megaphone. This will be in a downtown area to create a good video to send to Gov. Cuomo.
- looking for a few people with capabilities to videotape (even on an IPhone)
- Bring empty soup/coffee cans to tie on the “wedding car”
These events need a strong presence.
Please RSVP as to whether you can make
the Friday or Saturday.